75. I miss peanut butter a lot!
76. I never pay attention to my nails…I don’t think I even own a nail file.
77. I secretly dream of owning my own coffee shop one day.
78. I used to pierce my own ears.
79. I’m going through a big R&B phase.
80. I honestly think my husband is the perfect man for me.
81. Sometimes I think Silas is easier to deal with than Isaac.
82. I’m secretly looking forward to the weight I’m going to lose from this gluten cassien free diet.
83. I found my first gray hair on my head yesterday…I left it there 🙂
84. I really like diamonds.
85. I’ve been bad and turned back into a coffee drinker
86. I’m more in love with my hubby today than I ever have been.
87. Sometimes I listen to The Rankin Family.
88. I’m kind of scared of the dark.
89. I spend too much time on my computer.
90. I really like the look of my feet.
91. I can type without looking at the keyboard but I don’t type like they teach you.
92. I really want to get back into singing but I’m too scared.
93. I pretty much don’t do a lot of things cuz I’m too scared.
94. I like picking at things…like Silas’ masses of ear wax, belly button lint, Silas’ nose (ikey wont let me), popping zits, scabs, anything…it excites me…
95. I secretly wear crocs…sometimes I forget and wear them in public. They saved my life when I was preggers with Ikey. Don’t worry…I don’t think you’re silly if you wear them out either 🙂
96. I can smell onions cooking.
97. I have a freaky elbow that’s all scarred because I had a bike accident on a gravel road when I was 8.
98. I wear my heart on my sleeve. It’s hard for me to pretend to be something I’m not or feeling a way I’m not. People can always read my face too…it’s annoying ha ha.
99. I have hairy arms.
100. I’ve just started reading my first political book!! Understanding Power by Noam Chomsky! Woooot. I double doggy dare you to read it.
I *heart* picking things. I never really thought it excited me until you said that, thanks!
We have something in common! I used to LOVE the Rankin Family… and to this day I tell my husband “Fare thee well, my love” when he leaves to do the grocery shopping or the like.
I also have hairy arms, and shaved them once in high school. UNWISE. Now I just ignore it…
My bike-accident-gravel-road scar is on my knee. I think we all have them. I love these 100 things. :o)
It brings me joy when I read #80. I’m sorry for you not being able to have peanut butter. Where will you begin to sing again…that’s a really good idea because you a great singer.
I like picking things, too. But it makes me sick to my stomach. Weirdness.