|Thirteen Things about Pluckymama|
What I needed to know in life I learned from
Kindergarten my siblings.
Thirteen life lessons taught to me by my 4 wonderful siblings, being the youngest you do absorb a lot from the elderly siblings. Ha ha, elderly.
- Juliet taught me how to properly use a curling iron to get my bangs just so.
- Andy taught me how to throw a ball which has come in handy in the impressing boys department because I don’t throw like a girl
- Jill (my mommy mentor) has taught me many mothering things and is always keeping me up to date on what I should and shouldn’t be doing to my kids.
- Jennie taught me to not feel so down on myself about my housekeeping skills, other people are just like me.
- Juliet taught me how to drive a stick shift before I was actually able to drive.
- Andy taught me how to wrestle and not be such a wimp.
- Jill taught me about being a healthier person and is such a good example in that area.
- Jennie taught me how to make french toast and that being creative in the kitchen isn’t scary.
- Juliet taught me how to get a car out of a snowy ditch when you’ve been turning corners with the e-brake on 🙂
- Andy taught me about all the good pressure points on the body by hitting them on me…a lot.
- Jennie taught me how to sew shorts…but I forgot.
- Jill taught me to make a wicked curry…but don’t put tandoori sauce in it or else it’ll be pink.
- Juliet (the most influential sibling growing up so she gets one more than everyone else) taught me how to pull toes out of their sockets which Silas actually really enjoys (I came upon that by accident).
All my sibling waiting for my mom to pop so they can influence me and bother me.