|Thirteen of My Pet Peeves|
1. When people don’t get up to freeway speed before the end of the on-ramp
2. When I order my steak medium rare and it’s cooked more than that (this ALWAYS happens)
3. Obese children’s parents
4. Having to listen to a person singing off-key
5. Non parents who think they have all the parenting answers
6. Girls who say “I’m so fat” and wait for you to say “no you’re not”. Stop complaining to me unless you’re actually doing something about it!
7. Really slow service at a business (aka Subway)
8. Blinking Christmas lights
9. Parents who bribe their kids with McDonalds when I’m cutting their hair. They usually scream the whole time and then the mom says “ok lets go to McDonalds”. What the heck?
10. Most children older than five (I know…weird huh? Do you still love me?)
11. Parents who bring their kids to inappropriate movies
12. Explaining computer things to people
13. Getting something stolen from me. GRRRRRR