Like the Idol theme?? I thought I would bring this back today because I have no idea what else to blog about.
Thirteen Things I Wonder About
- Why do men feel extra special when they have hiiiigh trucks or looooow cars?
- Why do name brands make you cooler than me?
- Who chose green for go and red for stop?
- Why do men screw lids on so tightly?
- Why is my toilet bowl supposed to be germ free?
- Who was the genius who took a cocoa bean and figured out how to make chocolate? Whoever that was needs a shrine.
- Who invented kissing?
- How does music come off the black tape in a cassette? (for those of you that remember what a cassette is)
- Who’s house is actually filthy enough that they need to hide odors with Febreeze?
- Why do they personify the food their trying to sell in commercials? Like the shrimp in the DQ one? Do I really want to go eat their children now?
- Why are two year olds so angry and violent?
- How come I find office supplies so exciting?
- Why do humans have this need to make everything smell like something? Seriously, diapers don’t need to smell like anything, nothing can mask the foul odor about to ensue.