Thirteen Things I Like About Not Being Pregnant
I’ve decided that every Thursday I’m going to join other bloggers in doing the Thursday Thirteen!
1. I have WAY more energy
2.I can drink a little alcohol now
3.Hugging my husband is a whole new sensory experience. I spent so long having him hug me while leaning over my tummy and now we can hug nice and tight again and it feels amazing
4. I don’t have toes in my ribs anymore
5. Food tastes better
6. Bending over isn’t something I dread
7. I can pee whenever I want, I can hold it in and I can sneeze, cough and laugh without peeing my pants
8. I can sleep in any position I want to and be really comfortable
9. I like my husband a lot more again
10. I can vacuum without taking breaks between each room
11. I can hold Silas close to me on my lap
12. I’m not getting any more freaking stretch marks
13. And finally, I get to kiss that cute little puddin that was in there for so long
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants