51. In Bible College I was dating this guy named Colin. We were hanging out when all of a sudden he pointed at Brent and said “Brent is the nicest and hottest guy in our school, the girl that marries him is the luckiest girl”. I looked at him funny and said “okaaaaaay whatever” and 3 years and bit later I married Brent 🙂 Colin is pretty proud of that one.
52. Since starting composting I have brought down my household waste by 50% and I’m really stinking proud of that one. 1 garbage bin and I have 2 kids in diapers. I should switch to cloth, it’d bring it down another 50%
53. Every morning I have to talk myself into having green tea instead of coffee, tea usually wins.
54. I’m pretty proud of my character, just not always proud of my actions.
55. I love to blog
56. Sitting in a hot shower is in my top 10 favorite things to do.
57. I’m lame and I normally buy my favorite shirt in a million different colors. Usually the racer back tank tops.
58. I crave salt more than sugar
59. My favorite wine is Naked Grape Merlot
60. I hate pop, never ever drink it
61. I never allow myself to buy junk food at the grocery store or I’ll eat it ALL for breakfast. I’m not even tempted to buy it anymore.
62. I count things, like steps or my chops as I’m cutting up food. I never make note of the final number though.
63. I’m not sensitive to bright lights or loud noses.
64. I never step on lines or cracks unless I have to.
65. I’m pretty certain I have the best husband in the world.
66. I don’t know what I want to do when I grow up.
67. I hardly ever take care of my nails, I usually can’t be bothered.
68. I like a really soft bed to sleep in
69. I love being outside, getting myself outside is what I hate.
70. I love fishing lots and lots.
71. I’m trying to write a song for Silas about his autism but it just makes me cry.
72. Speaking of crying, I cry about almost anything I see on TV. Brent doesn’t know cuz I usually hide it.
73. Even though I’m a super cuddly person, when I’m pregnant I go through a phase where I don’t want anyone NEAR me.
74. I wish I had enough money to live a completely eco-friendly life.
75. the taste of left over chicken has started grossing me out a little lately