I’m happy Obama won!
Oh the day after election day. You either have a hop in your step or you’re going over your plans to build a bomb shelter under your home. Feels good, doesn’t it? Ya ya ya, I know I’m Canadian but this election was fun…I even watched some of the debates and partook in twitter conversations. Actually, it was the only conversation to have on twitter some nights…so I just went with it.
Most of us are tired because we waited up for Obama to finally freaking talk to us. My pointer finger is a bit sore too…I was hitting redial on the fax machine to get my friend’s vote in….it only took about 2000 tries to get through. Obama should have bought us all coffee.
Anyway, a Canadian friend on Facebook, after hearing a lot of his friends wahooing over Obama’s win, asked people why they were so happy about Obama’s victory. So, being the brat that I am…I came up with a list of reasons that I (at least) found amusing. I was hoping to sound dumb while entertaining the Canadians who’ve paid a bit of attention to the election…
- His wife has the best arms in America.
- His daughter’s name is Malia and when he says it, I hear “my Leah” and it feels like he’s talking to me in a really personal and intimate way.
- He’s black and black is the new black.
- People say he’s the anti-Christ. People have been waiting years for Jesus to come back so that should mean it’s happening soon. Those doomsday predictor people are usually BANG on.
- It was fun seeing Donald Trump throw a hissy fit on twitter about it.
- Nathan Fillion loves Obama.
- Obama is fun to say!! “Obama Obama Obama”. Plus it’s even more fun when people use his name as a bad thing…cause it’s so close to Osama…and they think that’s a legit reason to not vote for him.
- I saw him eating pizza once and that’s my favourite food.
- It’s impossible to turn his name into the nickname “mittens”.
- Romney has a herd of children. That’s enough for one man to have to deal with.
- Mittens is Mormon but he only has one wife! Any man who has an actually free ticket to multiple wives and doesn’t take it…they are suspicious to me. (no offense kind mormons…just jokes.)
- I like Obama’s smile when Romney says something stupid.
- Mit is a bit orange. He’s likely to have a problem with skin cancer during the next 4 years and that’ll make being president a bit hard.
- Obama’s funnnnnny.
- Michelle wears pretty dresses.
- Obama will get stuff done while Romney will be too focused on getting more ships into the Navy…and figuring out why we have fewer horses and bayonets than we did 100 years ago. Also he will be researching what these weird ships are…that go underwater. Obama’s got that shit figured out already.
- Romney has binders full of women…and that’s just creepy.
- At the final debate, Romney said “I’m going to create 12 million jobs” and then 45 minutes later he said “government does not create jobs” and I was all like…”Go home Romney, you’re drunk!”
taken from Know Your Meme
Have a good day!