Yaaaaay. I’m having a little mini celebration in my mind now…I’m doing a little happy dance. I’ve been blogging here for a year! This year has been very eventful so I thought I’d do a little look back over this past year to see what’s happened. I’ll add links to the blogs I wrote about the events…if I find them.
In the past year I…
- Weaned Silas from nursing
- Got evicted from my apartment
- Realized the wonder of a chiropractor
- Glided into my mid-20’s with grace
- Gave birth to the cutest baby in the world
- Bought a home
- Moved twice
- Started renovating my house
- Broke my right pinky toe
- Broke my left pinky toe
- Gained an obscene amount of weight
- Lost 20 pounds of obscene weight (30 more before pre preggo weight)
- Watched as my even-tempered baby turned into an angry, violent, raging toddler.
- Grew another nipple
- Got to be in a documentary on TV in the UK
- Got in a car accident
- Made 336 posts (including this one)
- Only missed 29 days of blogging
- Had 59 155 hits
- Received 1 989 comments
- Had 407 hits one day (today is looking like it might almost get that high)
- Paid off 10 000 worth of debt (holy crap! That’s not including mortgage)
- Celebrated 3 years of marriage
- Flew to Manitoba twice
- Found out Silas is allergic to peanuts
- Got progressively more addicted to caffeine
- Learned a lot about myself
That’s a lot of stuff for one year. That wore me out! No wonder I’m so tired. It was pretty fun to calculate the debt thing, that looks like a lot of progress to me. Wow.
Anyway folks. Thanks so much for sticking with me, reading, and commenting. I love it so much that I’ve found something that I enjoy doing every day. I don’t have to muster up any motivation to blog. This is really the longest I’ve ever stuck to something. I wish I could make a living blogging!
Welp, I’m off to celebrate by scrubbing toilets and perhaps reading my new novel a bit.
Time to send me presents 🙂 ha ha. For my blogaversary presents I want everyone…even lurkers…even people passing by to please leave a comment 🙂