| Thirteen things I la la la LOVE
These things that I la la la love aren’t necessarily the things I love most. I’m not involving people because that would fill it all up alone!
1. A good cup of coffee. It’s gotta be strong and it’s gotta have cream. No sugar!
2. New stationary. I get a little crazy in Costco when I can view it in bulk. That tub of jiffy markers gets me every time. Back to school commercials are just too much.
3. The warm feeling that stays inside you for a while after a really good cuddle.
4. Finding money I didn’t know I have.
5. Watching tap dancing. It actually moves me. I weep.
6. My husband’s eyes
7. My camera, it takes nice pictures.
8. Picking stuff. Noses, zits, scabs, ear wax. It doesn’t have to be my own. Pick pick pick. Yay!
9. Streaking virgin* hair blonde. It’s like a blank canvas and I love it. Touching it up after is a different story.
10. Laughing really hard.
11. Floating on my back in the middle of a lake that’s the perfect temperature.
12. Catching a fish.
13. My hair, I like the color, the texture, everything. I really like my hair.
* virgin hair is hair that hasn’t been touched by chemicals. Like mine!