|Thirteen Things about Me|
1. He’s the owner of a pair of amazing blue eyes. I don’t think I’ve ever enjoyed looking into any eyes so terribly much as his.
2. He took on the roll of being a father like he had always been one. He loves our boys so much and watching him love them brings so much joy to my heart
3. He tickles and rubs my back on almost a nightly basis. He’s been doing this since we first started dating. Back tickling is my favorite thing ever.
4. He works SO hard to provide for us so that I don’t have to work. It makes me feel guilty but so loved at the same time. I can’t imagine how hard it would be to have a stressful job and then come home and have to work more.
5. He’s never made me feel bad when he comes home to a messy house.
6. He accepts my faults and the freaky things about me and there’s some pretty freaky things about me.
7. He can sing super high and is amazing in his 80’s hair band. It’s hot. He sounds like he’s a pro, like he was an 80’s hair band star.
8. He can also sing harmony really well so we sing duets for Silas all the time in harmony. Lucky kid. Soon Silas will be finding the third part.
9. He’s passionate about understanding who Christ is and not just blindly following something. He’s taught me so much about theology and philosophy and my life has changed because of it.
10. He’s super easy going and so the annoying things about me don’t bother him as much as it would bother someone else.
11. When you talk to him he’ll look you in the eyes the whole time and make you feel like you’re super important. He’s a great conversationalist and he’ll ask you all the right questions to make you feel comfortable and interesting. This is what attracted me to him right away.
12. Because him and I are so easy going our house is a house of peace. There is never yelling or stupid arguments. He’s never yelled at me or called me names or purposely tried to make me feel small. He’s never sworn at me either. I’m so glad our kids can grow up in a house without yelling. Perhaps we should talk about issues more…sometimes we’re a little too easy-going. When we do have to hash something out it’s almost always done with respect and love in mind. (feel like puking yet?? ha ha)
13. He’s is absolutely the most talented and amazing kisser I’ve ever kissed and I’m not even being bias. I’ve kissed my share of fellows and he’s top in the ranks. Our first kiss was the most amazing first kiss ever also. I look back on that moment fondly. *sigh*
And of course…some photos.
Our engagement photo
cuddling with newborn Silas
Holding baby Silas
I’m so super glad that you like your husband so much, and to think I had a big part in him being on this earth. So you’re welcome.
What a beautiful TT post. I think it’s wonderful you think so highly of him.
AWWW that is so sweet, and you are right WOW those eyes!!
Great post! So nice to hear the good things about a husband gives me hope!
My TT is up too, 13 things I want to accomplish
He sure sounds like a keeper to me. 🙂 A very nice list…I hope he sees it.
Sounds like a great man! Great tt!
OK – you must have scored some MAJOR points for this post!!
I just wiped a tear from my eye…You’re such a lovely wife.
The best part was the pictures! All wives think their husbands are pretty special, but those pictures really sort of proved your point. What a cute guy, cute family, cute couple!
Well, I think my husband is pretty special too, and for some of the same reasons, but I think you and I can agree, that not all wives think their husbands are special, only the wives that are really great, think that way 🙂 . Wonderful tribute to your husband. Happy TT.
Hey baby! Really nice:)! I feel alot of the same things about my husband aswell, it is a real blessing to have such a wonderful husband!
To find good men is very dificult, and to remember to appreciate them can be hard aswell.
Great tribute! And cute pics:)! luv ya!
this is sweet. very sweet. made me realize i need to be more easy going… i sure as heck haven’t been lately. :/ miss chattin with ya.
What a thoughtful list and I really enjoyed the accompanying photos.
“12. Because him and I are so easy going our house is a house of peace. There is never yelling or stupid arguments… When we do have to hash something out it’s almost always done with respect and love in mind. ”
How do you DO this? How do you resolve things, how do you both deal with any anger you’re feeling without arguments?
bluemilk- we kinda just don’t get super angry. Along with being kinda too passive agressive. It can be a bit of a problem because we don’t voice things enough but for the most part it’s great. We don’t argue with anyone in our lives in and angry or hurtful way. (Minus Brent’s employees who ask for it sometimes).
This is an amazing list. SO jealous 🙂
RMB- you’re hubby is preeeeeety darn good looking my love.
Okay, after I threw up in my mouth a bit I really enjoyed this post. I’m sooo glad you are a happy mama/wife/sister/woman/worthy and unique person!
wOW PLEASE DON’T THINK THAT YOUR ALONE,I HAVE BEEN WITH MARK 12 YEAR AND MARRIED FOR 10 AND IT GETS BETTER AND BETTER,HE IS AMAZING.STILL TINGLE EVERY WHERE!!! STICK WITH IT AS IT GETS BETTER,( AND WE HAVE JOBS AND KIDS AND SO ON…..) LIVING OFF LOVE…..Amelia.xx