|Thirteen Things about Me|
1. He’s the owner of a pair of amazing blue eyes. I don’t think I’ve ever enjoyed looking into any eyes so terribly much as his.
2. He took on the roll of being a father like he had always been one. He loves our boys so much and watching him love them brings so much joy to my heart
3. He tickles and rubs my back on almost a nightly basis. He’s been doing this since we first started dating. Back tickling is my favorite thing ever.
4. He works SO hard to provide for us so that I don’t have to work. It makes me feel guilty but so loved at the same time. I can’t imagine how hard it would be to have a stressful job and then come home and have to work more.
5. He’s never made me feel bad when he comes home to a messy house.
6. He accepts my faults and the freaky things about me and there’s some pretty freaky things about me.
7. He can sing super high and is amazing in his 80’s hair band. It’s hot. He sounds like he’s a pro, like he was an 80’s hair band star.
8. He can also sing harmony really well so we sing duets for Silas all the time in harmony. Lucky kid. Soon Silas will be finding the third part.
9. He’s passionate about understanding who Christ is and not just blindly following something. He’s taught me so much about theology and philosophy and my life has changed because of it.
10. He’s super easy going and so the annoying things about me don’t bother him as much as it would bother someone else.
11. When you talk to him he’ll look you in the eyes the whole time and make you feel like you’re super important. He’s a great conversationalist and he’ll ask you all the right questions to make you feel comfortable and interesting. This is what attracted me to him right away.
12. Because him and I are so easy going our house is a house of peace. There is never yelling or stupid arguments. He’s never yelled at me or called me names or purposely tried to make me feel small. He’s never sworn at me either. I’m so glad our kids can grow up in a house without yelling. Perhaps we should talk about issues more…sometimes we’re a little too easy-going. When we do have to hash something out it’s almost always done with respect and love in mind. (feel like puking yet?? ha ha)
13. He’s is absolutely the most talented and amazing kisser I’ve ever kissed and I’m not even being bias. I’ve kissed my share of fellows and he’s top in the ranks. Our first kiss was the most amazing first kiss ever also. I look back on that moment fondly. *sigh*
And of course…some photos.
Our engagement photo
cuddling with newborn Silas
Holding baby Silas